"Save Paper, Save Tress" Campaign - Webigg Technology
Striving towards paperless office...
The 21st century mantra 'Reduce, Re-use, Recycle' is especially applicable to your daily office work with paper. These steps, when combined with your company purchasing recycled paper and supporting the recycling of office paper, can result in your office cutting its paper use by more than half.
Webigg Technology belives that these small actions from each of us can help protect our fragile global environment. The first thing to initiate this is to GET DIGITAL and use LESS PAPER. We have encouraged and promoted, sharing and distributing all kinds of document used in our office via electronic means instead of printing them.
HOW WEBIGG TECHNOLOGY CONTRIBUTES TO "SAVE PAPER! SAVE TREES!" INITIATIVE?
REDUCING THE AMOUNT WE PRINT AND GOING DIGITAL
The most effective way to save paper is to use less. We work electronically and manage our printing to use the least amount possible. Here are some work practices that we follow and use less paper while also improving our productivity.
WE RECOMMEND CORPORATES TO WORK ON FOLLOWING STEPS AND SUPPORT THE INITIATIVE.
- Work on, save, publish & distribute documents in electronic format - Define clear (and tight) criteria for when you print. By limiting the times you can print you will have to develop your electronic work habits (editing on screen, online collaboration, taking meeting notes on laptop, etc).
- Check before you print - Train yourself to sanity-check the document. Use the Spell Check and Print Preview functions of your word processing software before you print.
- Edit and make comments on the soft copy - Revise draft documents using the Edit and Comment features of your word-processing software rather than a hard copy (which you then need to re-enter into the soft copy).
- Ensure all prints are double sided - This reduces paper use by 50% per cent in one press of a button.
- Distribute a single hard copy - Establish a routing procedure whereby the single copy is passed to several people for review.
Inevitably, paper will be used and will not be required any longer.
- Re-use scrap paper - Collect all scrap paper that is printed on only one side. Place in a reusable paper tray near printers for reuse. (Be aware not to reuse confidential documents! These should be shredded).
- Re-use paper to print non-presentation documents - Many print jobs can be done on the blank side of a used piece of A4.
- Re-use paper for notepads - All those pieces of paper printed on one side that you no longer need make great notepads.
Get your website Internet Marketing Analysis Report absolutely FREE!!! Call today: +1 424 570 3050 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org